Creating Content  

I'm starting to feel like a bother but I really would like to get the hang of all this Ann be a part of the community but I don't know how to creat content my profile says I have none but I don't know how to create any can you help with that? Also I received the defuser today super excited about that thank you again an I plan to use it tomorrow I would love to write a review afterwards but o have no clue where to write it could you let me know? Please an thank you an if at any time I'm being a pain let me know lol I just want to participate as best as I can I just don't really know how hahah oh that reminds me my profile says I have no info an to add some when I click on it it brings me to update my profile an I have already but my wall keeps saying I have none what am I doing wrong? lol smh I need like a guide book hahaha thank you again tho for all your help an I thank you profusely for the awesome defuser I can not wait to try it out an write an amazing raving review 🙂 

Nicole Fournier

Hi, you can update your profile via following link:

Edit Profile

I'm glad to hear that you received the diffuser, 

you can review it on iREIDEA or Amazon.com

Thank you:-)

Sorry for interfering, but when talking about reviewing: Why is the KM06 not on your homepage? I would like to review it. I already did on Amazon.de 🙂

Thank you so much, I found your unbiased detailed review on Amazon.de:-)

We just added KM06 in menu, we will add a gaming area on our homepage. I glad to hear that you would like to review it IREIDEA, you can do this via this link: Review KM06

Thank you! I was just looking for where to write the review, I wanted to wait a few days before I did, too get the diffuser going an see it all around day an night get a good feel for what I want to write, as soon as I get a moment I will get right on it! Thank you for answering me an adding the links I need to rave about your awesome aroma diffuser, I noticed I had been spelling diffuser wrong too so glad I fixed that before I wrote the review hahaha 

Working

Please Login or Register

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •