Aroma Defuser  

How many drops of essential oil do you use for the 400ml aroma defuser? If I use 100ml of water how many drops do I use? 

Nicole Fournier

Hi, I would suggest you use between 3-5 drops of essential oil per 100ml:-)

Thank you! Before I thought to look it up I used 6 it worked great, the drops come out fast! lol but then I thought to actually look it up online an found a chart for all the drops to ml of water. I also was reading how to clean the diffuser an the instructions say to use dish soap is there a kind that's preferred? or one that should not be used? we have Dawn an Palmolive, Im a little worried to clean it after I read some soaps can release poison in the air through the machine, so after I read the instructions I went online to research which soap I didn't find a specific brand but i saw people saying that rubbing alcohol or vinegar are good too is that true? I don't want to risk causing any harm to my amazing diffuser or to the air we breath so iv been holding off cleaning it intill I know for sure what I'm doing. Thank you for your continued attention to this I appreciate your help more then you know, this diffuser has been a god send iv felt so much better since using it I can feel the atmosphere change for the best in my home I absolutely love it!!! I think too that it has even calmed my puppy, is that weird? or does it benifit animals too?  Oh an off topic a bit lol I don't know but I did also want to know if there was a way to send you a message privately I had an idea that I'd like to share with you but I don't really know if it's a thing already of if iv come up with something you can try to do lol let me know thank you 

Yes, please clean the ultrasonic plate regularly for best performance. Normally you can clean the diffuser with warm water.

If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate of the Diffuser, gently wipe it off using the cleaning sponge or a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.

If essential oil begins to build up on the lid of the Diffuser, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only. 

We just enabled message system, you can send message to us via this link:

https://www.ireidea.com/user/rui/

Working

Please Login or Register

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •