How can I link Facebook?  

Every time I try to connect my Facebook to my account I get a message that says I have no authority or something like that, I have a screen shot that I'll attach, Iv never had this issue before anywhere else can anyone help me with this? please and thank you

I think it needs an admin approval maybe? 

Nicole Fournier

Thank you so much for letting us know this, we just fixed it. We just shipped the REIDEA diffuser to you, it will arrive within 5 business days:-)

Thank you very much! I will go and connect my Facebook right after I post this an let you know if it worked or not, I greatly appreciate you sending me one of your beautiful an anazing defusers, I'm over the moon an can not wait to try it out an rave about it an you everywhere I can hehe I feel so honored to receive that an to be a part of this community you have been so kind an helpful I feel like a pain for having so many issues but you have been so wonderful I seriously can not thank you enough for all of this !!!! Ok I'm going to connect an interact I apologize in advance I may have some more questions as I'm trying to add content because my profile says I have none an I don't know how, it keeps saying add information an when I try it just goes to say something about yourself I had done that now I need content so I'm going to figure that all out an resubscribe to be in the loop lol thank you profusely again!! 

Oh man I'm sorry to have to say but I still can not get my Facebook to connect to my account, it still says no authorization 🙁 I have no idea what's up with it. I'll attach the photo again of what it's saying to me when I try, I feel so awful to keep bothering you about this but I really would like to be connected on that social media as it's the one I use the most but if we can't get it to work that's fine, if you feel you can't help with it any longer an all has been try'd I will understand just let me know no worries 🙂 thank you again for your attention to this matter I appreciate all the help.

Nicole Fournier

Ok so I checked my profile an my Facebook is linked yay I don't know how but I'm thankful! Also I noticed it longer says my page is empty it has some info now yay thank you for that still says I have no content but I'm working on that hahaha thank you for fixing that for me!!! 

Thank you so much for your feedback, it really helps 🙂

Working

Please Login or Register

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •